Wow, it's been a year since my last entry. Time sure does fly when in love and happy. We've spent the last year getting closer, seeing if we like living with each other, fights and laughter, meeting the parents, lots of laughter and kisses. Lots of kisses. My heart and chest literally aches when I'm away from him still. Is that corny or what? I never thought I would ever be that corny. In fact, I think I'm turning him corny too. Hahaha. He would be the last to admit it, of course. And would never show it it public. "honey", "sweetheart", "baby", "I love you..." are all phrases reserved for only our private moments. That's for our "special" time he says. I think he gets embarrassed about it. I don't mind though. I find it cute actually.
Labor day is coming up and along with it my birthday. I'm thinking that we'll take a surf trip down the coast - probably San Diego area and camp out. It's my favorite thing to do - throw our surfboards on top of our van, pack our camping gear and food, hop in the car and drive to a nice mellow break where we can spend the day surfing, napping, kissing, surfing some more, eating, and talking under the stars. Haven't decided whether I would want a group or just us two for this trip. I'd prefer us to be alone, but I think he may want to socialize a bit, so maybe we will get a group together. We will see.
Oh, and I still can't cook. He's a better cook than me. I admit it. I gave up. He has too many food allegies anyway, so it's just easier for him to cook for us. I will gladly give up my place in the kitchen. Ha ha. Babe, if you're reading this, I love you. :D
The day the music died
1 week ago



1 comments:
I'm glad the year has treated you so well!!!!
Post a Comment