It was a fun day at the mall today. Hunnybuns decided to join me, I bought some nice pair of boots for winter, and we had a nice lunch at a local sushi restaurant nearby. We didn't get a bike ride in but I've been lazy about that lately - meh. It was nice to have company while shopping for a change - I am usually alone since I don't have too many girlfriends and Hunnybuns usually doesn't want to go with me. He compared going shopping with me to he feeling like a cow being dragged around at the mall once. So I try to spare him the misery. So today was a treat. Anyways, we were sitting by the water fountain, talking, and a little 1 year old girl with the cutest curls in her hair came running up to me and extended her arms to me to hold her. How can I resist that?! I went to hold her up but to my surprise, Hunnybuns actually took the baby and held her up himself before I could. Hot. What is it about men and babies that make them look so hot?
All in all, a fun day. =)
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment