I didn't leave my heart in San Francisco

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I'm in San Francisco this week for work. Since I'm stuck in the conference all day I've only been able to actually go out in the evenings. Boy oh boy, it is SO cold. I miss the warm socal weather. I should have packed a parka!

Last night, R and I decided to catch a movie at the Metreon down the street from our hotel. It was a nice date night, but I think I would rather have stayed in at our hotel and ordered room service because of the cold.

We will head up to Sonoma for wine tasting this weekend and hopefully it will be sunny. And I'll try NOT to get sauced this time.

Here's my view from my hotel. Oh, we got upgraded to the 36th floor corner room! SCORE! Even though it is cold, I have to admit that San Francisco is a beautiful city.



0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.