Wedding Bonanza

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

So R and I didn't go to the Saturday wedding as twinsies. :(  but we had a good time nevertheless. I drank a little too much champaign it looks like. Cuz I was hugging the toilet at the tail end of the night. Woops!

But by the time it was all over, I was back sober again. So we drove home together and continued the party at home. Ha ha.

R put up some pictures on the wall that I had bought and had laying around. Then we took a shower together then into the bed we hopped with the lights dim, Pandora playing Peter Gabriel and Sting, and ready to make love all night.

We stayed up almost the whole night, getting close and wrapped in our connection with each other. Each time he looked into my eyes, it felt as if he was looking into my core being of who I am. And we were enveloped in each other's body and soul. Its hard to describe exactly how it felt each time he touched me or looked at me, except that I felt that we were one. Corny, yes.

0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.