I don't know if it can get any hotter. R and I went down the coast for a surf weekend. The surf was nice and gentle, so it was a relaxing weekend. Some of our friends came to join us at our campsite which made the weekend a blast. We built a bonfire one evening and R, being the geek that he is, decided to show a movie outdoors on another evening. Believe it or not, it worked! He brought a projector screen, generator to power all the electronic equipment and we all brought our beach chairs with popcorn and sat in front of the screen to watch The Hunger Games under the stars. It was almost like a flash back to the drive in movies that I'd gone to when I was a teenager. Pretty neat... Afterwards, R and I went into our tent, opened up the fly and made love all might under the stars. Another perfect weekend.
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment