Just another walk

Sunday, October 21, 2012

You can't beat the weather in southern California. It was supposed to rain today but it never came. Hunnybuns and I took a nice walk around the lake. It finally had cooled down to a very pleasant 70 degrees. When we first started walking, it looked like it was going to rain, but 30 minutes later, blue skies. It still feels like summer but its end of October. Maybe we will skip winter altogether? That would be nice. On our walk, I saw the best looking dog ever. White, flowy hair all over. Her name was Willow. Definitely fit the dog.

Hunnybuns doesn't like to hold hands. He's not so into public displays of affection. Little by little, I've been able to break down that wall. I grabbed his pinky as we walked today and he didn't seem to mind that. :)



0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.