Little Miss Piggy

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hunnybuns and I spent the weekend in Carmel for a wedding. Since I was part of the bridal parry, we drove up early. But boy of boy, there went my diet. Feast of cheeses, breads, and meats 3 times a day! I gained 3 pounds of blubber on my tummy and bootie! :(  I think he appreciated the extra curves on my chest but I did not. So for the next 3 weeks, I will be on a vegan diet to lose the extra fat and get back into shape. This is what I ate for lunch today - avocado chickpeas sandwich - which left me craving chocolate.   Other than the blubber gain, the weekend was great! Carmel is such a romantic place - it was perfect weather and a great place to get married. Thee fog stayed at bay and provided a beautiful venue with gorgeous views.


0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.