So for those who tried to leave me comments and it was tweaking out, so sorry.... I think it's working now. Frustrating experience with blogger!!! I think this is why I prefer Wordpress... which is why I have 2. Don't ask me why. I started one on Wordpress and wanted to see how blogger was different. Then couldn't decide which one to keep, so continued to update both with same content since they looked different. But now that they look sorta similar, I don't know which one to keep! And this is after countless number of hours playing with both platforms... EGH! not important... sleep more important...
Almost the weekend! Have a good night everyone!
The day the music died
1 week ago



4 comments:
I'm checking to see if I can leave you a comment easier today.
YAY....no problem AT ALL now!!♥
Thank goodness I can comment over here now! I was going to the other one, but now I can do it here! : )
Hi Haley, I hope you haven't made the Chubby Hubby Cookies yet....I found I left a step out of the directions, so please come back and get the updated version....sorry if I caused you any inconvenience!
Suzanne
Post a Comment