OK, I'm a wimp. It's only 50 degrees and I'm freezing my ASS off. And now, it's POURING outside! The nice thing is that Hunnybuns and I get to cuddle indoors all day.
Tonight, we are braving the weather and going to a Christmas party. It's sort of our "first" evening out as a couple in front of our friends. Well,... not our friends friends. More like acquaintances. We don't really have many "friends". We just mainly hang out with each other. We prefer it that way. Since we love being with each other, sometimes it's a little awkward for another one of our friends to hang with us. I think we need another couple to hang out with. But those are hard to find too. Eh.
I hope there's no drama tonight!
The day the music died
1 week ago



3 comments:
I really hope you have a good time at the party!
Cuddling is a good thing :)
other couples can be a pain in the ass.
Post a Comment