Shopping Madness

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I went shopping today.... I hate shopping - ESPECIALLY when I come back with nothing! I couldn't even find the underwear that I wanted to get Hunnybuns! What a horrible shopping I am. After fighting the crowds, fighting for a parking space at the lot, all that walking - NOTHING! I don't know what to get HUNNYBUNS and his parents!! Ugh, what should I do?

I have a last resort back up plan. I'm gonna cook up a 5 course meal out of the Rachel Ray cook book. Sigh... Buying something would be SO MUCH easier.

Kinda funny that I don't care what I get my parents. LOL! I can let my sister or brother figure that one out. I'm just stressed about getting something nice for Hunnybun's parents. I need to make sure that I impress... First Christmas with his parents.... oh boy.... I hope I don't throw up.

5 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Do his parents collect anything? Do they read? Garden? Hobbies? What does your husband think would be good for them? You could always think outside the box and do theatre passes if they love movies or tickets to a sporting event. Books if they love to read. Just trying to help! LOL!

I know about selecting gifts for inlaws, but I bet you come up with something wonderful.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Liz Mays said...

We know our own parents won't really care what we give them. But other people do! I hope you figure it out! :)

Macey said...

OH it's so hard getting stuff for potential future inlaws...maybe a gift card to their favorite restaurant?

septembermom said...

I think the restaurant idea is a good one. Or is there a type of artist or painting style that they admire? A great print with a beautiful frame would make a wonderful impression (and they could smile thinking about you as they pass it each day in their home :)

Good luck!

Adrienne said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Hope to see you there more often! :)

 
Haley's Journal.