Hunnybuns hates going to the movies. He says that he hates the crowd and the fact that most people make too much noise when watching the movie, which he CANNOT stand. This means that in order to compensate, he has to put in a kick ass entertainment system at home with surround sound everywhere. And I REALLY MEAN IT WHEN I SAY EVERYWHERE - living room, kitchen, bathroom, front room, dining room, backyard, even the hallway. I must admit that it is pretty nice to be able to hear music out on the deck outside, not to mention the bathroom too. I never appreciated it until I got used to it, and now, I HAVE TO have my music in the shower. I would never have done it on my own. So it's nice to have my sweets install all the tech gadgets in the house. Next in his list is a 60 inch flat screen tv. Um.. I personally think its just too big for our place. But who am I to argue? : P
0 comments:
Post a Comment