Where did the year go? It's thanksgiving already? It's been quite a year with my sweetie. I'll be spending it with his parents for this holiday. I hope I don't embarrass myself or insult anyone there. Ha ha. I seem to have a tendency to be brutally honest with people, so things just blurt out of my mouth without thinking sometimes. Lol. BUT I'm working on it! I hope hunnybuns and I have a chance to get a quick surf sesh in in the morning to burn off some of the calories that we'll be devouring that evening. I want to make sure that I work up an appetite!
Since his parents will be roasting the turkey, I'll be baking my low fat banana nut bread. It's famous I tell you. My honey loves it. High in carbs since it is bread after all, but low in fat. I hope the family likes it. :P
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment