More Than a Year and Still Going Strong

Saturday, June 16, 2012

My last post was thanksgiving last year. Oh, how time flies. Work is going well and so is my relationship with honeybuns. He's away in Oregon right now for a job. After more than a year together, I feel really good about it. The passion is still strong, we still laugh until our face hurts, and I feel like we've reached a point in the relationship where we've opened up enough to each other to show our weaknesses and vulnerabilities. And we STILL want to be together. Ha! I'm planning a special dinner date when he comes back from his business trip. Hoping that I won't mess up my next cooking attempt. =\ I saw this garden while cycling through the hills today. I thought it would be a nice background so I think I'll try it out.

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.