And...off we went on a gorgeous bike ride together this morning! R is usually the one that is up before me, but I was up first this morning from the warm weather.
Since I cannot cook worth didley, I made us 2 nice bowls of cereal. I guess its more like pour some shredded wheats into cereal bowls and pour some almond milk into them with some ground flax seed sprinkled over it. Some fruit would have been nice but I forgot to buy some :/ I figured we would have a full lunch after the ride anyway. I wanted to beat the heat so forced R out of bed to accompany me on the ride.
Roses, gardens, lavender field, horses, cows, green pasture, and nice bootie to follow were all part of the scenery from the ride.
After the ride, we decided that a picnic lunch in the shade was in order, so we picked up some lunch meat, wine, cheese, and bread, parked by the lake, and watched the boats float by. I read The Hunger Games with my head on his lap while he read his Popular Mechanics magazine on the grass. And then he said "I love you"
:D



0 comments:
Post a Comment