Lobster Lovin'

Saturday, July 7, 2012

R and I decided to head out to Third Street Prominade for an evening of dinner and shopping. We walked on the boardwalk, browsed the shops, and went for a lobster dinner. The shopping was non-eventful but the dinner was awesome. The lobster was THE BEST lobster I'd ever had. Maybe I have just been deprived all these years. I've never been too crazy about lobster - I always found it to be too chewy. I preferred crab and squid over lobster any day. Until now. The cook actually killed and grilled the lobster right in front of us (gruesome, i know... sorry lobster). This grilled lobster was SooooOOoOo tender and yummy, R and I devoured the sea creature in about 5 minutes. I kid you not. Whatever it was - maybe the freshness or the grilling, it was the best lobster that I ever had.

Enough about lobster, we had to walk off all the food and ice cream we ate during dinner, so we took another stroll out to the beach after dinner. What is it about the beach that makes the mood so romantic?  Is it the waves? The moon? The dim lighting of the evening? We topped off the evening with a nightcap at home and some sweet lovin' in the bedroom...



0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.