Honeybuns and I don't get too excited about the 4th of July fireworks. We see them every year, its nice, but I don't understand the big deal about it. Tons of people, camped outside to watch them. We would much rather have a nice evening alone. We decided to take a drive out to the coast since it was a warm night. I love these warm summer nights! (Southern California rocks!) We drove out to a lookout point and had a mini picnic with wine. No, I didn't cook. It was cheese and crackers with a very good bottle of red wine. We were able to see some of the fireworks at the city from where we were which was nice. But we both prefer the privacy over all the traffic, especially with another workday coming up. Happy 4th of July!
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment