So... I'm sittin' in bed, listening to Peter Cetera on the radio, and on my 3rd glass of red wine. That's right, my THIRD glass.... A REAL alcoholic here. ha, right... me. Ooof... I feel a little tipsy right now. Good thing I'm already in bed! I'm gonna probably pass out any minute now since I'm such a lightweight!) PETER CETERA~ remember him? "I'm addicted to you babe, you're a HAAARD habit to break~~" I'm without my hunnybuns tonight. Darn it. :-\ it's so weird, I don't know what to do with myself with no one here today. I guess I am addicted and should find a hobby of some kind to fill my time when he isn't around to keep me company and poke fun of.
I feel compelled to blog since I haven't blogged for several days now. I've been very busy with my freelance work. I was in my procrastinating modes and started rummaging through my closet to see what I could throw out. Not much. But I did find my 10 boxes of candles from when I used to work for a candle company. And these aren't small boxes. They're the large moving box kind. TEN boxes! It's been sittin' in my closet for the last 5 years. Man, I'd collected so many from the sample sales. I should really give these away or burn them or somethin'. Suggestions? Maybe I should give them to my followers? Wait, they'll make great xmas gifts! Maybe I'll give them away for the holidays to my followers?
Oh yea, one more thing. So the secret is to go on VERY SHORT bike rides to get more action in the bedroom. At least, that seems to be the key in my case for now. I went on a VERY SHORT bike ride with Hunnybuns on Sunday. A VERY VERY SHORT one. Hunnybuns was following me the whole time instead of me drafting him. Every time I looked back, he had a mischievous grin on his face. Needless to say, we didn't leave the house for the rest of the day. Even ordered delivery....
Happiness is bliss. I hope it never ends.
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment