So, I tested out my theory this weekend. It was an amazing weekend, by the way. Each weekend we spend together seems to get better and better. When I think it can't top the last, there it goes. Anyways, I digress. Back to my theory. So from my last post, I decided to test out the bike theory. I convinced Hunnybun to go road biking with me this weekend for an easy 30 miles. Man, he looked so good in his tight shorts that I couldn't concentrate on the road. Yes, I should have taken a picture, and NO, I FORGOT MY CAMERA! I was following him and drafting, of course, getting a nice view of the buns. It was pretty fun to ride together. His legs are so much longer than mine that he needed to wait up for me a few times, but I didn't care as long as he didn't mind it. As we were on our home stretch, I thought, "MAN, I can't wait to climb all over him!" So we finally got home, he and I both threw our bikes in the middle of the garage and ran straight for the bedroom. Sweat, stink, and all. We started getting hot and heavy and uhhhhh.... D'OH! one problem.... we both had bums that were so sore that we couldn't really "get into it!" It was like there was a permanent bruise "down there" that I couldn't get around it. UGH! DARN those saddle sores!!! So, the experiment was a complete failure.
For those tempted to try, I'd recommend going for only a short bike ride. =\ Maybe 10 miles. Then rush back home quick! unless you're used to riding longer distances to avoid those bruised bums. =\
I'll try again in a few weeks and let you know how that one goes. HAHA!
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment