Oh my gosh, it's almost the end of the month! I have been neglecting blogging this month! I shall get back on the horse though.
Hunnybuns and I have been talking about starting a business together. That's not too soon, right? and it's a great idea? I think he and I could make a great team. He can be the face of the company, and I'll just run around in the back-end. Is going into business with your partner a good idea or a bad one? I've been hearing both sides. would love some more input...
I'm sitting here in bed, watching my Hunnybuns sleep next to me. I feel high from the happiness I feel when he's with me. I never thought this kind of happiness existed or ever imagined I would feel this. I thank God everyday that I was able to find this in life during my short stay on earth. Isn't it funny how after you've found love, you find yourself more motivated to succeed in other parts of your life? It's uncanny how that person inspires you to be a better person, to better your career, to try to go as far as you can go in life. I guess that's what soulmates can do for you. Thus, my excuse for being a bad blogger for the last couple weeks. I've been feeling great - mind, body, and spirit. And feeling more motivated than ever to start my own business. Wait, did I just gush again about my Hunnybuns? Sorry, I'll try to keep the mushiness toned down a bit. =\
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment