Back from New Moon!!

Friday, November 20, 2009

I just came back from watching New Moon. OH MY! It was SOOO goooood. I cried my eyeballs out for a lot of the movie - probably because I've felt exactly what Bella has felt before. But it was so good. Exciting, emotional (at least for me), heart-felt, it was sooo gooood. By the way, I didn't know that movies were now $11.50 at the theaters. That's the most that I've ever paid for a movie. But I think I'd watch it again. Maybe for a matinee.

The theater was PACKED! Needless to say, 90% of the audience were giggling teenagers. I was sitting next to this Mexican guy with big gold chains around his neck and tattoos on his arm. He was so annoyed by the teenagers that he said to his girlfriend, "If those effing teenagers don't shut up, I'm going to get up and kick their ass!" I admit it was a little annoying - they were laughing, giggling, yelling out "OOOH!", "AHHH~~" or screaming every time Taylor Lautner came out without his shirt on. Man, that kid looked good - he has an 8-pack, (or was it a 10 pack) in the movie. No, I think it was an 8-pack. I actually stared and counted. LOL. Counted more than once. HAHAHAHA. Hunnybuns rolled his eyes and thought it was amusing. =P

3 comments:

Macey said...

Can you believe that guy is only 17?! I already felt like a freakin' pedophile when I swooned over him and I thought he was like 19 or 20!!

Macey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz Mays said...

It was THAT good? I'm glad because $11.50 is SO expensive!!!

 
Haley's Journal.