Slow Recovery

Saturday, November 7, 2009

I lived! AHHHHH~~~ to H1N1! I think I'm over it now. Sort of. I am still hacking cough now and then. But at least it's not to a point where I feel like my head is going to explode with each cough now. One WHOLE WEEK of laying in bed, moaning, hacking up I-don't-know-what, sweating my ass off from the chills. Sigh... my back hurts. Darn it! I knew I should have gotten the H1N1 vaccination. Grrr....

I'm FINALLY getting back to normal. Yay! THANK GOD, I didn't give it to Hunnybuns. He's still nice and healthy. I've been cooped up in my house for the last 7 days. I feel so restless. But I was winded from just walking up a flight of stairs. So, I guess I'm still a little weak. I devoured a ton of food this morning. I felt like a savage, shoveling all this food into my mouth. I'm surprised I didn't get any on my hair. I think Hunnybuns was scared. I've been craving salt and sugar, so have been eating lot of salted nuts and gummy bears. I love the clear and red gummy bears. All other colors - I don't really care for.

Tomorrow, I'll try going for a short easy hike. I need to get outside. It's been so gorgeous but I've needed to stay indoors. I miss riding my bike and surfing too.

Is it possible to re-catch it? No, right?

3 comments:

Darlene said...

Poor thing. I'm glad you are over it but take it easy and regain your strength!

Macey said...

I hope it's not possible to re-catch that damn thing! We were getting better after a month of being sick and now we're getting something else!! I hope and pray it's only a cold...it sucks!

septembermom said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that you had to go through all that. I'm glad that you're better now. Take it easy and rebuild your strength.

 
Haley's Journal.