New Year Cleaning

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hunnybuns and I cleaned non-stop since we both got home from work today, but we're STILL NOT DONE! It's 2010 in only 1 day! It will be year of change, prosperity, good luck, and love, joy, and happiness!

I want to start off the new year right by having everything in the house be CLEEEEEEAN. Clean sheets, clean clothes, clean bathroom, clean sinks, clean kitchen, clean car, clean porch, clean EVERYTHING! I even got my teeth cleaned and my hair cut. I'll also be wearing new clothes that I received from Hunnybuns. Since we're spending the evening in, I have the champaign and party hats for 2 ready!

I wish all of your a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! woo hoo~!! Let's make it a good one. =)

4 comments:

Macey said...

Good luck with the cleaning of it all! Blech! But you're right, new years need fresh starts. I wonder if this will be your...anniversary year??

septembermom said...

Hope all that cleaning goes by fast!

Happy New Year!! Enjoy 2010!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Well, you could come get me a clean start too! I like a clean place! Happy 2010!

Anonymous said...

[u]hi all, i found this website and wonder if anyone purchased cookbook software from them ?[/u]

 
Haley's Journal.