OH MY GOSH, It's SOO COLD~!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's like an ice storm or something or I'm just a wimp. It is SO COLD in SoCal today. Right now, I'm huddled under my blanket and down sleeping bag, AND in my thermos. And I'm STILL shivering. What. The. EFFF!! Hunnybuns is away on a business trip so can't keep me warm tonight. BOO HOO.

I woke up this morning to seeing my breath outside my blankets, ice on the grass and snow in the mountains out my window. There isn't supposed to be cold, snow, or ice in socal! UGH, how I became such a cold wimp - I have no idea.

As for the shopping for the in-laws, I decided on getting some cigars for Hunnybun's pops, tickets to the LA Philharmonic for Hunnybun's mama, and a nice bottle of red wine for Hunnybun's sis (no, not the cheap ass two buck chuck that I like!). (thanks everyone for your suggestions!) I haven't come up with anything for Hunnybuns yet. =[ I want to get him something sentimental, memorable, sarcastic and funny at the same time. Sigh... I guess I have to keep thinking.

I just watched this movie on my laptop just now. I liked it alot. The 2 main characters, Tom and Fay, are soulmates. The scene where they meet for the first time reminds me of Hunnybuns and me when we first met. Kinda weird but comforting at the same time that other people have experienced this.



My hands are freezing. I hope the central heat turns on SOON! Tomorrow, I'm marching down to Costco and getting a space heater and an electric blanket!

3 comments:

septembermom said...

Well it's 26 degrees here in NY!! I'm staying inside for now :)

Love the movie clip. It's great when a scene from a movie makes you think about something in your own life.

Macey said...

unforunately a movie that would most resemble my life would be dumb and dumber. how cold is it down there? my inlaws live in vegas and they complain when it's 70 degrees here! it's funny!

Liz Mays said...

The movie sounds really good!!! It's about 20 degrees here today!

 
Haley's Journal.