California Dreamin'

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I had a dream last night. I dreamed that R and I had gotten married and I was pregnant with our girl. I saw myself with a swollen belly, laying on the couch with my head on his lap while he watched TV and I read a book. His hand playing with my hair and also occasionally stroking my belly. My heaven. I also saw myself coming home from work to R passed out on the couch with our daughter sleeping on his belly. I was also pregnant with our second child - a boy. It was the happiest that I'd ever been in my life. I wondered if other people feel this with their husbands. Then I woke up. Did I see my future?

I woke up to his sweet snoring. How can snoring be sweet? I guess I just find his snoring cute. He's self conscious about it though and always seems embarrassed by it when he catches himself snoring. I just laugh.

I left R snoring away this morning to go for an early morning bike ride. I was giddy from the happy dream that I had last night. Great riding weather this morning - not too hot and not too cold.


0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.