Kiss the cook

Monday, April 22, 2013

Honeybuns cooked some kickass chicken for us tonight. He's such a great cook. Not sure if he actually likes cooking but he usually cooks since I don't get home until after he does. He probably prefers it that way since my cooking is not so good. Hey, so I never learned my way in the kitchen. When I got home, he had a romantic candlelight dinner table set for us. He put on some music and dim the lighting and we sat next to each other, touching knees and legs, catching up on what we did today, and ate dinner. It's been almost 5 years since we met already. Time flies when you're with the love of your life and having oh so much fun. I want to do something special for him but not sure what yet. It won't be cooking, that's for sure. He would never admit that he doesn't like my cooking but I won't put him through the agony. He loves spontaneity so I neeeed to come up with something that would surprise him, special and hot. I ordered $200 worth of lingerie last night, some black patent leathet 6" stiletto heels, and some fishnet stockings. I hope they fit! And that he likes it. Maybe I will book a room at the Biltmore or Terranea resort or somewhere supernice for a romantic getaway. I just have to be sure that his work schedule is clear for a 3 day weekeend. I'm so excited!

0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.