Makin' Love~~~out of nothin' at all, makin' love~! You know the song? Yes it's HOKEY. But when you're in love, it's so hard not to love it.
Honeybuns and I hadn't spent an entire weekend together in a while because of our hectic work schedules. Either he's busy, or I'm busy, or we're both busy! So this time, we made sure to CLEAR OUT our schedule and take a weekend getaway to SAN-TA BARBARA. WOOHOO!! I love that place. It could be romantic, it could be exciting, it could be relaxing, or just plain ole fun. And this weekend did not disappoint. We decided to meet at the Biltmore in Santa barbara. He told me the room number so I drove as fast as I could straight from the airport (back from business trip!). When I walked into the room, he was finishing up some work at the desk. He looks so hot when he's looking so serious. He came over to me and slipped me a soft kiss on my lips and embraced me tight. He then slipped his hand under my shirt and started stroking my back. (HOT!) He surprised me with a bowl of strawberries, champagne and a foot massage~! That was a first and I loved it. I guess he missed me. :) He would never admit it to me though, but I know what he's thinking. With romance in the air, he put on some music, we fed each other strawberries, ordered some room service and danced the night away - in bed. Because we had been away from each other so long, we were intensely hungry for each other. I think we kept the neighbors up all night - woops... SORRY neighbors!!
We spent the next morning in bed, making love again upon waking up, then had some brunch. We decided to go for a short bike ride where I admired his cute tush all the way up and down the coast, then Thai restaurant for dinner. He usually gets the same thing - PAD THAI! Which drives me nuts because that's the only thing that he gets. But this time, he got the yellow curry! WHUT? I was proud of him for going outside his comfort zone for food, and eagerly looked forward to another unforgettable night that evening. And again, it did not disappoint. When we got back to our room, there was a trail of pink and red rose petals on the floor that led to our bed which was covered with pink and red rose petals. There were also maybe 20-30 candles lit all over the room, and Air Supply in the background singing "Making Love Out of Nothing At All". It was so sweet that I almost cried. You have to understand that honeybuns usually don't go to this much planning to do this, so it meant so much to me that he had gone through all this trouble to make this a perfect night. We made love (I think we both lost weight. ha ha!), ate some food, giggled like crazy, and made love again. All night. Sigh... I didn't want the night to end. You know the type of night of utter happiness where you don't want to go to sleep no matter how tired you are because you don't want "that" feeling to end? That was my night on Sunday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment