My hips don't lie

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hunnybuns and I were relaxing at home last week and were watching The Voice. I thought the show was entertaining. But hunnybuns made fun of each performance and critiques from every judge. I guess he didn't like it? I really enjoyed it, so he left the show on but I think he was doing it for me. Sweet of him. But i really love Shakira as the judge. Anyways, We watched Avatar again together and I imagined us flying on the birds (ikran?) together like Jake and Atiri. Sometimes when he and I are together, I feel like we are in our own world and that I'm like Atiri and he is like Jake. I teach him about the country I grew up in and I appreciate how he tries to learn but stumble through some of it when he and I are out to dinner together with my parents. Its kinda funny actually. But he probably doesn't think so. I love you hunnybuns. I love you to the moon and back. And my hips definitely don't lie about that.

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.