Ever since I started being guided by my love psychic, I've noticed many changes in myself. I've become more positive, and have noticed that I've become a lot "softer" than I was before. I even started buying flowers for myself. In the past, I would never have spent money on plants, not to mention flowers. I used to think that there was no point to buying something that would die in only a few days. Why waste the money? But over the past few weeks, I've come to really love the smell of flowers, how they look, how they make me feel. I now catch myself appreciating the beauty of nature, beautiful sunset skies, beautiful clouds, wind and waves, even birds that fly through the sky so freely. If you had known me last year this time, you would know that this wasn't me or who I was. Flowers, beautiful sunsets, beauty of birds? But maybe it really was me. But this part of me had just been repressed from how I was living before.
The Catholic mass that I attend always stresses compassion, generosity, and living in the spirit of Christ. To wish peace and love to all, whatever the skin color, religion, or tongue. I guess slowly, this has been changing me. I almost want to say that God is bringing me into the light. I feel a lot softer with people. I am letting things go more and not let it bother me so much. It seems to be important in keeping myself on course.
I want to be a better person. Not just for Ryan but for myself. But I also want to be someone that Ryan can be proud of and proud to be with. Looking back, I realize that had he come to me last year before I met my love psychic, I would have lost him forever. She also confirmed that this would have been the case.
Again, things happen for a reason. I was meant to meet my psychic, meant to meet Ryan, and I should be, actually, I am and will be appreciative of everything that I have and is to come.
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment