Beautiful Feelings

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's been so long since we last saw each other. 4 weeks? maybe 5? I miss him. I imagine his hand on my leg and my head on his shoulder just like we were on the last night that we were together few weeks ago.

I think about what I felt for him last year when we spent our first few days together, and how my feelings for him have blossomed since. It's an amazing feeling. A beautiful feeling. It's beautiful how another person can change a person's life just by their presence in his/her life. And how the absence of that person can make his/her life feel so much emptier than it ever was before he/she met that person. I realize that one could never understand this feeling unless they've actually experienced this feeling for someone in their life. I've seen myself changed over the last few months with this new love and light in my life. I see how beautiful life is.... Life is beautiful. And without love and happiness in life, I see emptiness. Never in my life did I ever think, no, ever imagined that I could feel something like this. I thought I had been in love before. But nothing comes close. I feel it. I feel so sure of it.

I look at the beautiful feelings that I carry with me. And it's the source of the motivation to make the rest of my life - work, friends, family - beautiful. Once love falls into place, everything will follow. As long as I have my love psychic guiding me, I know I will find it.

0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.