A Little Happiness

Friday, April 24, 2009

All I want is simple little thing called happiness. It means different things for different people. Some people want beauty, some want fame, some want riches to attain their happiness. Some will never be satisfied. And for me, it isn't much. My love psychic tells me that what will make me happy isn't something extraordinary. On the contrary, it's VERY ordinary. I want to live in love. Nothing else matters. I don't need much money, and my health is currently in excellent condition. But what I am missing is love.

When I'm with Ryan, I feel as if nothing else matters. As if everything else, all other problems, no matter how big, are so insignificant. All that matters is that he and I are together as I feel truly content with him. I feel "whole", in a sense. Things that I see have more color, and the world just seem more beautiful. I want to yell at the top of my lungs that I feel this for him. My heart feels so full and happy that it feels as if my soul and spirit is singing. All this just from being with another person? What? Go figure, right?

I now have a better understanding of what people mean when they say that someone is a part of them and that they complete them. I feel this for Ryan. Its an indescribable feeling. Could this be what true love really is? Only someone who has actually experienced this will understand and be able to verbalize what this feels like. Could it be? Is this what being in love is like?

I realized that a big part of my true happiness is being with Ryan. And I am determined to do everything I can to make sure that I will have this in my life.

0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.