True Friendship

Friday, April 17, 2009

So, here I am 5 months later. I've seen Ryan only a handful of times since the new year, and he and I haven't shared any intimate moments like the one that we shared last fall. But he and I have definitely come closer. My love psychic even had me skip a couple of the trips because of what she saw might happen. She just told me that it would be better if I didn't go. As much as I wanted to go, I stayed away as instructed. As long as I focused on the end result, I was able to handle it. Each time I saw him, I tried to be exactly as my love psychic advised that I should be for that meeting. Be aloof but not too aloof. Be nice but not too nice. And with each meeting, I could feel that he was coming closer to me. We've even had some alone time together where we were able to really talk about things like life, happiness, work, successes and disappointments. He was in a lonely place and I was able provide the companionship that he needed to lift him up. I was glad that I was able to be there for him. We began to develop a true friendship that was missing from both of our lives. And at the same time, the attraction, the passion, and the romance was there. It is all there.

Even though Ryan and I have spent some quality time together over the last few surfing trips, I still have no contact with him between our monthly group surfing excursions. But I'll be with him soon with my love psychic's guidance. He's in my thoughts everyday, and I imagine that I am in his. He and I will have a life together. The road to getting there, though, has been pretty interesting.

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.