Happy 4th of July! So... I just got back home from watching the fireworks with my Hunnybuns - my nickname for him when it's just the 2 of us. He would flip if anyone else heard me call him that - he's too "manly" to be called Hunnybuns by anybody, he says. Anybody except me of course. Hahaha.
So in my blog stalking, I came across a post that said that running with your hunny could improve the "bedroom activities". So my next mission is to get my Hunnybuns to come with me on my next road bike ride. Not that we're having any problems in the bedroom department at all. Let's make that clear. =) It's just that I can't get enough of him! Maybe it's my age? Women's sex drive is supposed to improve as we get older right? We reach our peak in our mid-30s? Bingo.
Hunnybuns used to ride his mountain bike religiously a few years ago, but ever since he found surfing, combined with some knee and back problems, he hasn't been on his bike for years. But the good sign is that he started getting back on the trainer at home last week. So couple more weeks and I'm gonna see if he will come out to ride with me. I can't wait to see if it works. We'd ride our bikes for a quick 20 miles, come back home all hot and bothered, and go straight to the bedroom. But one question: aren't we going to come back all sweaty and stinky? Maybe we should go straight to the shower instead of the bedroom to deal with the stinkiness of the sweat from the bike ride? =P
He'll always be my Hunnybuns.... shhh...
The day the music died
1 week ago



3 comments:
too funny! and heck, if you're already hot and sweaty...just go for it!
My hubs is an avid mountain biker and road biker.. maybe I need to try it?? He does look hot in those shorts...
the bike shorts are HOT! =)
Post a Comment