Moving?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

OMG, I'm so tired from the weekend. Hunnybuns and I went down south for a surfing weekend with the group. It was blast surfing, but it just took a lot out of me. The heat, the sun, all that paddling. (Someone should invent an automatic paddler for the surfboard so that I wouldn't have to keep paddling all the time!) Not to mention the no-sleep nights with hunnybuns on Friday and Saturday night. We tried to sleep, I swear. But we just ended up not sleeping and talking/spending quality time together all night. I got back late sunday night, but I'm STILL not 100% back yet. Sunday night, I slept like a rock for 13 hours straight. Monday night, I was catching up on work so got only a few hours of sleep. Now, I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open and it's only 11pm!

Anyways, I should announce that there has been a new development in my relationship with Hunnybuns. We've been talking about moving in together! WOO-HOO! More financially sensible, I say. Not sure when we'll do the move, but I've already started selling off all the junk that i don't need on craigslist and eBay. GOD, I have so much junk! And I think I priced my tv too low. I got about 20+ calls on it immediately after I posted it. Nuts, I should have sold it for higher price. Oh well, I hope the new owner will take good care of it.

Ok, now, I'm officially typing with my eyes closed...

until next time...~

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.