I'm in love. Plain and simple. I've been in relationships before but never with someone who was quiet right. Being a thirty-something, it's hard to believe that I'm in love for the first time in my life. Some people fall in love at 18! Or maybe I was in love but just didn't know it? ...Nah! Whatever the reason, I know that this time it's the REAL THING! Hallelujah! I apologize in advance if some of my posts might be too "mushy" for you guys. I'm not a "mushy" person at all. Really. But this guy just bring out that side of me that I never knew existed! Go figure. heh. The road to getting here though has been interesting. Read my story from the beginning....
It's confirmed... I have the swine flu. WTF! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!@!@!@! I have no energy and I feel like my chest is on fire. Great.... I will be back blogging in a few days.... The chills have got me... =(
2 comments:
Good luck and get well quick! Our family had it too and it SUCKS.
That completely sucks! Get well soon!
Post a Comment