I spoke to Hunnybuns about taking a trip to Hawaii this winter. He has never been there! He's SO been deprived all his life! Every time I visit, I never want to come back. It's like someone dragging me by the hair back onto the plane to mainland. But, if I had stayed that last time, I would never have met my precious Hunnybuns, the love of my life. I wish we could go this weekend, but we're both too busy with work. =\ I'm hoping the stars will align and we'll be able to go by November. I miss the place so much. We'll go to Kauai. Kauai is my favorite island. It's romantic, it's quiet, and just the right mix of activities, quiet, and romance that suits us both. It's perfect. I know he'll love it there.
Beautiful, isn't it? Can't wait to get back there.



0 comments:
Post a Comment