So, I've just gotten hooked on this tv show called, My Antonio. It's stupid, I know! But it's SO FUNNY! Majority of the girls on the show seem to be in need of therapy, but Antonio is so hot that it makes for great entertainment! It's Antonio Sabato Jr. - he was the Calvin Klein model and Jagger on General Hospital? Hot Italian babe.... mmm.... =)
Anyways, Hunnybuns saw me watching it on the internet last night (because I don't have TV), and he rolled his eyes. Classic. He watched it with me for a few minutes, though (how sweet...) then he lost interest (he couldn't stand it actually...) and started making dinner. Yes, I need to still learn to cook. =\
We had a lovely lovely dinner though. Yes, it was chicken and rice again, but different wine. At this rate, I'll turn into chicken and rice before he does. I'm gonna have to start cooking or I'll be eating chicken and rice for the rest of my life!
http://www.vh1.com/video/play.jhtml?id=1620716
This video CRACKED ME up!
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment