I Think I'm Melting

Thursday, September 3, 2009

And I don't mean that I'm melting from Hunnybun's sweet-talk. It's gazillion degrees outside! I don't remember SoCal being this hot for so many days in a row! The second I step outside, I feel like my entire body is going to melt into the ground and I start sweatin' bullets. Literally. Have you ever been in weather so hot that you don't even want to go outside? I even went to the beach to try to cool off, but NO, it's STILL HOT! Usually, I love hot weather. I love the heat. But enough already!

So, I haven't written for awhile and didn't know what to blog about so here goes some random thoughts.

And I went on a cleaning spree today. Here I was, slaving away at my apartment, trying to get all this accumulated dirt out of my place. Now, I'm freakishly paranoid about every little dirt that hits my hardwood floors. Sigh...(It's SO HOT right now! It was 7 o'clock and still 90 degrees!) how am I gonna handle having kids? I know, I'll have the kids, and Hunnybuns and do the cleaning? errr.....

It's a 5 day weekend for me because I took a couple days off to be FREE from work! I really don't like working for someone. Neither does Hunnybuns. He and I are trying to brew some million dollar ideas so that we wouldn't have to go work for someone else.

So Hunnybuns and I were talking about starting a shaved ice business. (It's SO HOT!) We'll have a mobile shaved ice truck that will travel from place to place, selling shaved ice. Is that a bad idea? It's so hot right now that I think it would be a great hit! But then again, what do we do when it gets cold? Serve hot dogs? =\ Or maybe I should just go out and buy one of those taco trucks and start driving around SoCal, selling shaved ice and hot dogs at little league games?

Have I mentioned that it's SO HOT right now? A/C will be on full blast tonight....

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.