Mother Nature...PLEASE!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh Mother Nature, Please Oh Please Oh PLEASE! Will you bring some cool autumn breeze my way?

So... today was another scorcher. I stepped outside the office and it was sauna again. Sweat beads rolling down the side of my face as I was walking to my car. Great. I should enjoy the heat though, right? Sigh...

I got home and hunnybuns was waiting for me (yey! mmwah mmwah mmwah!). He had cooked his chicken and rice for us to have for dinner. =P and I was checking out some things on youtube and came across this video. I thought again, "Oh Mother Nature, why didn't you bless me with this gymnast's body too?"

I call her Slinky! She has such beautiful lines and so flexible. And moves like a slinky, no? I felt inadequate to say the least. =\ I need to exercise... and stretch... and do more yoga, and stop eating so much so that maybe I can fit into an outfit like that some day. Ok, that's it for today's complaining. I don't have anything else to complain about yet. =\

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.