One of my favorite things to do during my free time (besides the obvious spending time with Hunnybuns) is drinking ridiculously good cheap red wine with even cheaper dark chocolate, sitting outside in the nice summer breeze, watching the sunset. The best cheap red wine that I've had so far is the Menage a Trois red wine blend. It's only $7.50 at Costco! Because I go through this wine so quickly, I've started buying this by the case. HAHAHAHAHA! And no, I'm not an alcoholic, but this particular red wine goes down SO NICELY! I would highly recommend it! You don't need to drink any $30 bottles, when this $7.50 bottle tastes so much better and goes down so much nicer to give you some relaxation! Here's a picture of what I'm looking at right now while waiting for Hunnybuns to come join me for a drink. Even he likes this wine. And he doesn't drink wine at all. =P... before I finish this bottle all by myself!

0 comments:
Post a Comment