So, I was talking to Hunnybuns tonight. He's always teasing me about my cooking. Or, lack there of. I don't like to cook. I can't cook. I like the eating part and not the cooking or the cleaning up part. =/ Who likes the clean-up part? I can kinda understand the cooking part (I used to bake a lot, but that's far gone now that I work all the time). Hunnybuns, on the other hand, likes to cook. It's a match made in heaven! Right? He likes to cook and I like to eat! We wouldn't fight over who would do the cooking. :) No? So tonight, he says,
"Hey I'm cooking rice."
"Oh really? Let me guess, rice and chicken. AGAIN!"
"Yeap, how did you know?"
"Oh, maybe because every time you make something, it's rice and chicken??? You're gonna turn into a chicken or a piece of rice soon"
"Oh. I guess you're right. But HEY, at least I COOK! I need to domesticate you."
"HEY!! I can make rice.....in my rice cooker!"
"Uh huh. Some wifey you're gonna make me."
And I thought, "HUH??!!!? ERRRRR... WIFE?? Wow, I'd never thought about that." I paused for a few seconds because I was stunned and said,
"Well, at least I can make the BEST BROWN RICE EVER in my BROWN RICE COOKER!" I hope I covered myself well and he didn't catch the pause. I didn't want him to feel awkward about his wife comment. I was happy that he said the wife comment. REALLY happy actually. That means that he's thought about it, right? My heart starts to pound every time I think about him asking me. heh heh heh....
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment