Decorate Schmecorate!

Sunday, August 23, 2009

OKAY, now that I've cleaned out a lot of my junk, I'm trying to redecorate. Hunnybuns is spending most of his time at my place since it's much cooler in my area, so I want to make sure that it's in a presentable state, right? I can't be embarrased of my pigsty house! Which I was a little bit before I had all this clutter. Now that the major stuff is gone, on to the walls. I'm throwing out all my black and white pictures on my wall and am going to put up some colorful, happy, lively pictures of.... I denno.... flowers? I went to some poster shops and didn't find any that I liked, so I decided to make my own! Um... I don't think I'm meant to be a photographer. This is what I got after 2 hours and messing with the light and focus and aperture and all that crap that I don't know about. After couple hundreds that are out of focus, not right lighting, etc.. sigh... Here's what I got so far. I want something that looks NICE and IN FOCUS! DARN IT! Failure. Or, maybe I should just give up and paint the walls something lively? like... pink? orange? yellow? EGH!!







Hunnybuns is right... I guess I need to be domesticated.... =/

0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.