
I'm so happy to be the Blogrollers Feature Friday blog! I hope my readers find something interesting from my story. What prompted me to start blogging was my story of how I came to meet my personal love psychic, and how her guidance has changed my life and helped me unite with my soulmate. My hopes and dreams of sharing my life with my soulmate is now a reality, and I can't thank my love psychic enough.
As for where I am with my story, Hunnybuns and I are talking about moving in together. We're best friends, and I feel a comfort between us that I can't compare to anything I've ever experienced before with anyone else. And I've realized that I need to learn how to cook! Ummm.... someone help!
I'm a horrible cook! Yes, I admit it. I can't cook anything except pasta, oatmeal, and maybe eggs? Hunnybuns is well aware of this fact, and I know that it's not one of his favorite traits about me. It makes me want to be better. Hey, I've been living single for so long, can you blame me! No time to cook - just work! That was my life before my life with Hunnybuns. Now, I feel compelled to make him happy and prepare myself to be a good mother for our children. Yes, I've seen our children in my dreams. Now, I wonder - do all mothers see their future children in their dreams?
Anyways, I digress - So tonight was my first attempt at cooking dinner for Hunnybuns. The result? Well, at least I got the wine, right! =/ Everything else.... not so good. I decided to cook chicken and rice. He loves his chicken and his rice. Who can mess up something as simple as chicken and rice, HAH? Except me. =/
Well, the chicken came out too dry, the rice came out too puffy, and my kitchen sink is filled with all these dishes and utensils that I used to prepare the food, not to mention slaving in the kitchen for 2 hours. Is cooking supposed to take this much time and effort? Something's wrong, right? I need cooking lessons! GRRRR.... Hunnybuns was so sweet about it. He said it was delicious and even finished his plate. But I tasted it and knew for the better. I gave him a store-bought chocolate cake to make up for it. He loves his chocolate cake!
And DRATS! I forgot to take pictures!!!
Attempt #2 will be right out of a cookbook. I hope it turns out better. Stay tuned!



0 comments:
Post a Comment