OMG, I just realized that I haven't blogged for almost 2 weeks. Woops... I've been very busy. Yes, yes. I'm trying to clean up my place for you-know-who. Man, cleaning up in hard work! I've been throwing out boxes and boxes of stuff that I haven't touched in years. If I haven't used it in a year, it got tossed or went up for sale on eBay or Craigslist. I'm almost done with my first pass. I think I'll need to do a second pass to get rid of more junk. I'm proud to say that I've sold almost $1K worth of "junk" on eBay and Craigslist! Can you believe it? Bike, candles, jerseys, speakers, camera, radio, inflatable raft, and other useless junk that I don't need. I still have some dresses, suits, shoes, jackets, and some bike stuff that I still need to put up on eBay. And then I need to go through my kitchen and throw out more junk. That eBay sure is handy! BUT, they are theives! They take like 10% of the total sale! DEWD.... I guess I appreciate that I can sell my junk, but they take so much! Am I being too cheap here?
Eh, in any case, I am happy with having simplified my life somewhat with less stuff so far.
And once again, I didn't take a before and after picture of my living room. ARGH! My livingroom looks totally open and clean now. Its almost unrecognizable! My love psychic says that it'll help with my energy and flow of my energy throughout my home. She says that it should be more free flowing and getting rid of clutter will help it quite abit. So, that's what I'm trying to do. I want free flowing good energy. I need free flowing good energy. It'll be good for me and will also be good for my relationship with hunnybuns, my love psychic says. Before, I had stuff EVERYWHERE! Almost as if I had a kid living with me, HAHAHAHAHA! =) When I came home from work today though, I almost didn't recognize my place. It's so tidy that I almost want to invite people over. HAHAHAHAAHA! Not... :P I'm a loner, remember? (except with my Hunnybuns.)
Hunnybuns hasn't see it yet. I can't wait to show him and see his reaction! Maybe he'll move into my place instead of me moving into his. We'll see... :) :) :)
The day the music died
1 week ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment