Friend Makin' Mondays!

Monday, September 7, 2009

Amber has a post called "Friend Makin' Mondays" and OOh~! I like new friends. =)

The question for this week is:

What are some of your favorite things about fall?

1) My Birthday in September. I like my birthday. No, I love my birthday. I can do whatever and eat whatever I want on my birthday. Why? Because I can? 25 forever (in my heart)!



2) The heat will die down to bring nice, tolerable temperatures in SoCal. Yes, it's sunny year-round in SoCal. BUT, this means that I can start sleeping in my car again over my lunch break! Yeah!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

3) Halloween! I love dress-up!! Not sure what I'll be this year. Gotta come up with something creative this year... and something I WON'T get injured in since I'm Ms. Clumsy... =\

2 comments:

Miller Racing Family said...

What a great list.
I to am a fan of birthdays. Not just the presents but the time with friends and families. I also love now that Trey is getting older we get to pick out fun Halloween costumes. In fact we just bought this years, a monkey at Old Navy for 40% off. That makes the costume even cuter.
Happy FMM!

Becca said...

Nice list! Can people outside of SoCal not sleep in their cars? I used to do that in between classes in college all the time! Happy Monday :)

 
Haley's Journal.