10 Things I Love About Him

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So, I'm in my 30s... Doh!! Already?? let me say that again - I'm in my 30's. Ahhhh....~! And I fell in love last year. I used to think that I had been in love before, but what I felt during those previous relationships is no comparison to what I feel for Ryan. That would mean that I fell in love for the first time only last year. After more than 30 years on this earth, I finally find my soulmate. Better late than never, I say! I care about him SO MUCH that it hurts. Have you ever had that feeling? Where you would do almost anything for that person, give up almost anything for that person? Why? I denno. Just because? It's quite an amazing feeling actually. Completely irrational, but at the same time, so uplifting. Anyhoos, I decided to make a list of 10 things I love about him.

1) He understands me. He's so in tune with my feelings that he seems to understand me, my strengths and my weaknesses. I feel vulnerable to him, but at the same time, I feel safe with him.

2) He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me think. He has a way about him that makes me feel comfortable and easy to be with him. I was able to be myself with him from the first moment that we met. The type of comfort that would have taken years to build up with any other persons. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he makes me think - without fear or hesitation.

3) He doesn't let me boss him around. He's the only one that I cannot and do not even try boss around. I've always taken leadership roles in organizations, group settings, events, etc... But when it comes to him, he's the one that tells me what to do, not the other way around. I like it. =)

4) He knows how to love me without my telling him how to love me. It was almost as if he knew how to make me fall in love with him. The way he spoke to me, the way he touched me, the things that we talked about, his views on life, yada yada yada...

5) He's smart! Book smart intelligent and street smart at the same time.

6) He's very easy-going and very good with people. I'm easy-going, but I don't like people. haha. I prefer solitude.. to a degree. So we compliment each other here.

7) He's modest about everything that he has accomplished. What's sexier than a handsome, intelligent guy, thinking that he's not that hot? He is genuinely modest about himself - his skills, his looks, his accomplishments.

8) He has GREAT hands. (I have a thing for hands, btw, so this is a BIG plus for me.)

9) He's athletic. He's very good at physically active sports - biking, volleyball, surfing, etc... He and I can share the same sports together.

10) He is so handsome! He's so hot that whenever I see him, all I want to do is jump on him and take him to bed!

Wow, now I'm getting all hot and bothered. =\ I better go take a cold shower. I can't wait to see him. =)

0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.