I haven’t gone cycling in a few months so I decided to do a quick 20 miles. It was a beautiful day in SoCal. Umm…. boy, am I really out of shape! And my ASS is SO SORE after only 20 miles! Here I am – I did a century just 4 months ago… My knee is talking to me too. Ah, oh well. I’m happier now than ever before. But I really shouldn’t let myself go like that though. I need to stay sexy for you-know-who. As I was biking along my old route, I noticed a particularly large number of roses along the road. Funny, I never noticed them before. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m in love that I’m just now noticing them or what? I didn’t notice them last year when I was cycling regularly. There were just so many, and so fragrant too! I’ve come to really love roses over the past few months. Here’s a couple of shots of the view from my ride:



And look what I had waiting for me at home from you-know-who? Awwww…. I love him.
1 comments:
hey girl! thanks for coming by my blog! i'm getting caught up on yours....i'm a sucker for a good love story!
Post a Comment