Dream Saturday

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ryan and I finally hung out together on Saturday! All alone! Just the two of us! I am walking on cloud 9! He called just like my love psychic said he would, and we carpooled together to the beach. Being with him was so comfortable. Have you ever had the feeling where it was just so easy to be with that person? where it felt so natural to be with that person, to be talking to that person, to be holding his hand? :) :) :) :) :)

We spent the day at the beach. All day. Surfed a little in the morning and late afternoon. Had a picnic lunch, took a nap on the sand, talked about anything and everything while we watched the sparkling water change tides. It felt as if no one else existed. We watched the sun go down and just relaxed under the sunny blue skies that turned orange, then navy blue from the onset of evening. Oh, and surfing was good too. Well, good enough for me to have fun without being scared of drowning, at least. ;) and THAT'S not saying much. Ha!

We talked about life and our outlook on things such as spirituality, happiness, religion, daily life, our work, our hopes and dreams, etc... Like I said, anything and everything. Everything that he told me were things that I already knew from my love psychic though. She had already told me his thoughts and motivations, things that made him tick. But I so loved his company that I was lost in the moment. Lost in the entire day, I guess. I was cherishing every moment, every thought, every touch that we shared together. I admit though that I had to control my emotions really hard. I wanted to yell out that I love this person at the top of my lungs so that everyone could hear. But I knew that he wouldn't appreciate that. Like my love psychic said, I need to be subtle, let him come to me.

We went to dinner at his favorite place - Chile's. =\ Not my favorite, but I didn't care where we went as long as I was with him. I ordered something vegetarian and he had a salad. The waitress called us "the healthy couple". heeheehee... He was grinning at the comment.

Whenever I see him, I feel like I can do anything. He gives me the motivation to even go to work at my current job! It feels as if nothing else matters except him and sharing my life with him. The bills, the monotony of a 9-5 job, declining housing market, etc... All so insignificant compared to the happiness I feel when I'm with him. Isn't if funny how just one single person can make such an impact on your mood? or life? I feel energized to get through this week so that I can see him again next weekend!

I'm never letting go....

0 comments:

 
◄Haley's Journal.