With each weekend that I spend with Ryan, I fall more and more in love with him. He has my heart. I don't even know what it is about him that's making me fall more and more for him. His voice? His touch? His looks? The chemistry? All of the above plus more? When I sleep without him next to me, I can feel him next to me. It's an incredible feeling. Something that I never imagined I could ever feel. Not in my wildest dreams.... When I'm with him, I would rather forgo sleep to hold onto that feeling when I'm with him than to slip into the unconsciousness of sleep. Is this what true love feels like? It must be. I can't imagine any other feeling that can even come close.
I think about all the events that took place in my life that has brought me to where I am now. Everything fell into its place for me to meet Ryan. It's destiny. No doubt. My love psychic says that its because he's my soulmate. The few relationships that I've had in the past have ended in heartache. This one isn't going to end that way though. It's not going to end. Period.
Fairly Obvious
5 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment