What Is Love?

Monday, June 1, 2009

What is love? I'm talking about the romantic type of love, not the friendship love. I think what I feel for Ryan is that love. Who knows? Can someone who's in love tell me? It's something I've never quite felt before, so I can only guess that it's what love is. I feel a genuine friendship for him. I want the best for him - for him to find peace, love, and happiness in his heart. I want to be there for him, and to be his companion through thick and thin. But at the same time, I just want to jump on him when I see him and to take him home with me. There is passion, attraction, romance, the tightness in the chest, the breathlessness when I see his picture or think about him. Is that love? It's been over a year since he and I first met and my feelings and our mental connection have only grown since then. Soulmates, my love psychic tells me.

I pray for him and Keren everyday. That they find peace, love, and happiness in their lives and hearts. Since Ryan is destined to be with me though, I'm going to make sure that it happens. Whatever it takes.

0 comments:

 
Haley's Journal.