Waaa-HOOOOOoooO!

Monday, June 15, 2009

So... I'm playing hookie today! heeeeee....! Weekend was great! Isn't it funny how great a person can make you feel. How that person can put color back into your life? We didn't even do anything. We just sat on the couch and watched TV, but didn't watch TV. More like, pretended to watch TV. I just studied his face - every little line and features of his face . I wanted to memorize it. Rememeber it so that I wouldn't forget. I think we we chatted about kitchen, furniture, rice cookers, trucks, etc...? Boring stuff, but not so boring to me. We're still in the "getting-to-know-each-other" stage, I guess. I still want to jump on him though. haha.

It's another June gloom day in Southern California. I hope the sun comes back out soon. Looking forward to next weekend - I think we are surfing! There's going to be a group of people, but I prefer my alone to with Ry over being social with others... Call me a social hermit. =\ 4 more days til Saturday! At least I have something to look forward to.

Um... Can I take 1 day off every week? Please?

1 comments:

Abra said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It's definitely been gloomy in so cal lately. Today was beautiful where I am, though :)

 
◄Haley's Journal.